This warm and cheesy bacon dip is creamy and packed with lots of bacon. It’s a hot version of the popular Loaded Baked Potato Dip!
Warm Cheesy Bacon Dip Recipe by Dear Crissy
Warm Cheesy Bacon Dip Recipe
Have you ever noticed that when you think about appetizer recipes, one word always magically pops into your mind? That word, of course, is BACON!
Bacon is definitely the star of my incredible warm bacon cheese dip, but, be sure you choose the right bacon.
For this recipe, you can’t beat Sugardale Hickory Smoked Bacon. Its perfect blend of smoke and sweetness really make this bacon dip recipe very special.
Y’all, this is some tasty bacon. 🙂
In addition to bacon bringing the flavor, this dish is also loaded with some other delicious ingredients.
Can I get three cheers for cream cheese, sour cream, and cheddar cheese?
How to Make Hot Bacon Dip
I also recently added diced pimentos to this dish as I think it brings some beautiful color.
Also, don’t skip the 1/2 teaspoon of cayenne pepper in this warm cheesy bacon dip recipe! It’s just enough cayenne pepper to add a tiny kick of flavor, but it definitely doesn’t overpower the dish.
In fact, I normally go pretty mild on anything spicy since my family doesn’t like overly spicy dishes, and no one has ever noted that this dip is too hot for their taste buds.
As far as dipping goes, the sky is the limit.
You can use fresh crisp vegetables, crackers, potato chips ,or even slices of bread to dip in this hot cheddar bacon dip.
I’m actually getting a little hungry just thinking about this incredibly warm and cheesy bacon dip!
If you decide to make a dish of this incredible recipe, be sure to leave me a comment below letting me know how it turned out! Hope you love it as much as my family does! ❤
Low Carb Cheesy Bacon Dip
- 8 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups sour cream
- 10 slices Sugardale Hickory Smoked Bacon, fried and crumbled
- 2 cups cheddar cheese, shredded
- 3 green onions, chopped
- 4 oz. pimentos, drained, rinsed and diced
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ tsp black pepper
- ½ tsp cayenne pepper
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Reserve 1/8 cup of the cheese and 1/8 cup of crumbled bacon for adding to the top of the dish before baking.
- In a large bowl, combine all ingredients except the reserved bacon and cheese.
- Add the mixture to a 1 1/2 quart baking dish and top with remaining cheese and bacon.
- Heat uncovered in a 400-degree oven for 25-30 minutes or until hot.
- Serve warm with fresh vegetables, crackers, or chips to dip!